Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
About the job
We are looking for a Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Responsibilities include creating machine learning models, test, develop and production of prototype api systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
Responsibilities and Expertise required includes:
• Programming languages, Must known Python and other coding languages.
• Study and transform data science prototypes.
• Design machine learning systems.
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
• Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
• Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
• Run machine learning tests and experiments.
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
• Train and retrain systems when necessary.
• Hands on experience ML and AI product SDLC.
• Keep up-to-date and abreast developments in the field.
• Security application and products knowledge will be a plus.
3 to 5 years experience and proven expertise in the relevant field is mandatory.
Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through linkedin.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. This is a remote job. All applicants will be considered for employment / hiring without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address United States