Artificial Intelligence Consultant
About the job
Job Title: AI Platform Lead
Location: New York City, NY
Very strong Graduate level degree in Computer Science/or any other engineering discipline from top-tier schools.
· Relevant experience of 8-12 years on live industry projects at the enterprise level.
· Extremely strong in Python Programming, Tensor flow, scikit-learn, Keras, Theano, and other relevant Python Libraries for AI & Machine Learning (Scikit learn, NLTK, Scipy, etc.).
· Scale of 8/9 on 10.
· Strong ability to manipulate data using Pandas/Numpy and other python libraries, Should be able to support all data munging and cleansing activities as part of guiding and leading an AI-platform implementation team.
· Experience in working in Agile methodology in a very high-performance coding environment with a high level of automation.
· Handle on CI-CD patterns of delivery and enterprise solution that uses Microservices, API, and Docker containers.
· Strong hands-on skills in relational databases.
· Ability to write SQL-like queries to create new joins or data frames with the goal of framing the right business questions for the AI platform development team.
· Ability to whiteboard with clients all types of possible solutions end-to-end (front end- API’s and Back end).
· Good handle on concepts of enterprise application architecture, solution architecture, and enterprise architecture Tools & Technologies.
Tools & Technologies:
1. Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Django/Flask-based API’s, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
2. Databases: MySQL or any enterprise RDBMS.
3. Code Management: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
4. Operating System: Mac, Linux, Windows.
5. Cloud Technologies: comfortable with Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York, NY