Cisco establishes the technology vision and strategy for the Cisco Development organization. Through cross-functional engagement and close customer interactions, the CTAO team leads disruptive innovation transition and captures customer mindshare.
Cisco CTAO Experience Innovation Group is looking for an exceptionally technical, creative, and talented contract AI Engineer and Architect to work with our team for a 6-12 month project. Our team develops forward-looking concept prototypes, solutions and services across cloud, desktop and mobile platforms.
Help us bring the next Internet vision to life! This is a unique opportunity to influence human-centric intelligent applications that are driving next generation cloud services in SDN, big data analytics, security, and network management.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with AI systems or solutions
- Deep knowledge of computer vision and machine/deep learning
- Hands-on experience with AI and machine vision frameworks, API services and libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, OpenCV, etc.
- Excellent programming skill in Python
- Working experience with multi-modal sensor fusion
- Working experience with data analysis tools and big data frameworks
- General understanding of web services and microservice architecture
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or AI-related field
- IoT and networking technologies
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Continuous integration processes and tools
- Advanced degree in an AI-related field
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco is the worldwide technology leader that has been making the Internet work since 1984. Our people, products, and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow’s digital opportunity today.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Jose, CA