Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Software Development Engineer
MTSI is seeking an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Software Engineer in Huntsville.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 1,200 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in the Huntsville for 12 years in a row?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other’s success, and the success of our customers. It’s also nice to know what’s going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: start with 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 27 years in business in 2020 and 27 years of consecutive growth.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Support the identification of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies and their potential application to Army Aviation
- Design and develop modular safety critical advanced control systems utilizing run time assurance that can be used on multiple programs and is extensible to future programs
- Participation in internal technical meetings and design reviews
- Follow established software development best-practices for open architecture, safety, security and information assurance/cyber security
- Supporting the collection and reporting of SW metrics and overall status
- Supporting task planning and scheduling
- Participate in peer/technical reviews for developed AI and ML software to include
- Formal verification and validation of flight critical software verification
- Rigorous software assurance cases development for flight critical applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 3+ years of professional technical experience
- Development of safety-critical software
- Development, verification and validation of software operating in a real time environment
- Experience with Army or other DOD software airworthiness process
- Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience developing, verifying and validating software for autonomous applications
- Experience with run time assurance software and applications
- Experience with FAA Certification
- Experience with UML/SYSML
Architecture Analysis & Design Language (AADL)
Relocation expenses possible
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Huntsville, AL