Job Description Cloud Enterprise Architect (AWS)
To assist enterprises in their Cloud adoption journey for greenfield application development opportunities and also brownfield/legacy application modernization opportunities using Cloud Native services. Support Cloud migration journeys which include Re-Factoring by assessing the existing application architecture and services and recommending target cloud native architecture and services from cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google using technologies which may include serverless computing, microservices, containers and PaaS platforms such as Cloud Foundry or OpenShift.
Skill, Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
- Ability to assess the technical requirements of legacy / on-premise applications and recommend target cloud native architectures
- A working understanding of DevOps with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Cloud Native / PaaS services and Cloud Architectures for AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms
- Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB.
- A working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bosh, Terraform or an equivalent.
- A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration with tools such as: kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge about AIPs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
- Experience in performance tuning, including the following; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API)
AWS Certification preferred (Architecture and/or Data Engineer)
Previous pre-sales / sales support experience preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
- Address Decatur, GA