ACS group has an immediate need for a Azure Solution Architect with experience in the ENU Industry. This is a Long Term contract opportunity (with long-term potential only include if relevant) and is located in SFO Bay Area Our client is a leading Consulting company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Azure Architecture, DevOps CI/CD, Iaas & Paas
- Must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps and have expert level skills in at least one of these domains
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure including PaaS and IaaS.
- Hands-on experience on Azure storage services like Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Tables, Blobs.
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, Kubernetes, Containers, etc.)
- Hands-on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions using Azure Services (Azure Functions, Azure ARM)
- Must have experience in designing and implementing large scale cloud migration projects.
- Excellent communicator able to convey complex information in an understandable, compelling, and persuasive manner to senior executives.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Automating deployment of various Azure IaaS, PaaS services, creating connectivity between virtual networks and managing the networks.
- Managing Azure Active Directory and implementing hybrid identities.
- Implement Workloads and Security by migrating servers to Azure, configuring serverless computing and implementing application load balancing.
- Managing and implementing role-based access control (RBAC) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Create and Deploy Apps by using PaaS and apps that run-in containers.
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data solutions.
- Develop for the Cloud (autoscaling) and configuring a message-based integration architecture.
- Determine Workload Requirements by effectively gathering information and requirements along with coming up with an optimized consumption strategy.
- Design auditing and monitoring strategy.
- Perform Design for Identity and Security involving Identity Management, authentication, authorization, risk prevention.
- Performa Design for a Data Platform Solution involving Data Management, Data Protection, Data Flow and monitoring strategy.
- Come up with a Business Continuity Strategy involving Site Recovery, High Availability and a disaster recovery for individual workloads and data archival approach.
- Perform Design for Deployment, Migration, and API Integration Strategy.
- Perform Design for an Infrastructure Strategy involving Storage, Compute, Networking and Monitoring.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)
- Address San Francisco, CA