Big Data Developer
About the job
Big Data Engineer (AWS) Position
- Starting Pay Rate: $110.00 hrly to $120.00 hrly,
- Location: Atlanta Downtown area (100% Remote, to start, then hybrid position)
- AWS Data Engineer with strong experience in Advanced Analytics (specifically predictive capabilities, real-time streaming, and machine learning).
- Must have strong AWS skills (specifically in Lambda, Kinesis & RedShift) as well as strong Python coding ability.
- AWS Data Engineer with work in a group that is responsible for creating sustainable value and competitive advantage by leveraging analytics, information technology, and actionable insights across the enterprise while focusing on futuristic possibilities of analytics.
- Responsible for hands-on data engineering for the Enterprise data and analytics team focused on managing the Data Lake and helping the business develop, deploy and manage predictive and prescriptive models to create business value through optimization of manufacturing facilities.
- Develop critical data pipelines and data quality jobs in the AWS environment working with Lambda, Glue, Python, SQL and noSQL databases.
- Enhance and optimize exiting data quality processes including automated testing and alerting on critical data assets.
- Assist Data Science teams with preparing, cleansing, and delivering analytical datasets for machine learning models.
- Monitor, deploy and troubleshoot SAS models in production
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Data Engineering experience
- 2+ years working with AWS serverless technologies like AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, Kinesis, DynamoDB and Redshift
- At least 2 years of Python development experience.
Our client is only able to hire current Green Card Holders or US Citizens.
(Our client) is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Atlanta, GA