Big Data Developer
Zycron has joined with an innovative healthcare company in search of a Big Data Developer. This is a contract to hire position in Nashville, TN.
- Resource capacity plan. Delivering on legacy, new client implementations, delivering new features on old legacy while building the work.
- Be part of the development team to build and maintain the application(s) Database developers understanding of SQL server (coming from it).
- Analyze, optimize, rewrite queries. T-SQL.
- Data Lakes knowledge is a bonus.
- Agnostic in terms of big data system.
- Toolsets inside AWS (i.e. RedShift).
- Create ETL design documentation and maintain overall design documents and deliverables.
- Move data daily into datalake.
- Build out SQL server side (ETL processes).
- Experience with sourcing data across multiple platforms (Mainframe, FTP, Data Warehouse, ESB)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 69113 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client’s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client’s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Nashville, Tennessee