Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop and deploy decentralized applications, smart contracts, protocols, lending applications, trading applications, and more (see https://defipulse.com/defi-list/ for a list of examples)
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations and processes
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot tools and SDKs
- Participate in automated deployment and operations of multiple blockchain networks
- Assist with the integration of existing tools and services
- Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and how the system functions
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer building highly scalable software applications, experience with APIs and SDKs development
- Technical skills: NodeJS, VueJS or ReactJS, Go or C/C++, Python, EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine), Solidity, GraphQL, Metamask, Trufflesuite, EmbarkJS, Web3JS, EthereumJS, etc.
- Experience with development of decentralized applications
- Understanding of cryptographic primitives (PKI, etc.)
- Understanding of zero-knowledge cryptographic proofs
- Strong understanding of financial markets, futures, options
- Strong understanding of decentralized applications and cryptocurrency tokens
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or similar field
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York City Metropolitan Area