The Defiant is the definitive information platform for the open economy, publishing across its website, daily newsletter, YouTube channel and podcast.
It is the most trusted source in the cutting-edge intersection between finance and tech, and is followed by the space’s leading investors, builders and decision-makers. Founder Camila Russo, author of The Infinite Machine and former Bloomberg News markets reporter, has led the content platform together with a group of freelance contributors for the past sixteen months since launch.
Join The Defiant’s founding team to build the data terminal for decentralized finance (DeFi), the fastest-growing sector in tech and money. You’ll help shape the financial information company of the open economy –– the Bloomberg of Web3.
Together, we’ll build the tools to track and analyze a true revolution of the financial system, and we’ll push the boundaries of how media companies themselves are run.
This position is full-time and remote, with a competitive salary.
What You Will Do
- Lead the creation of a data platform with standardized metrics for all major DeFi protocols and tokens, that’s highly customizable and easy to use.
- You have strong programming skills
- You have experience developing blockchain applications
- You understand how to source blockchain data and the different tradeoffs
- You have a passion for building consumer products that people love to use
About The Defiant
The Defiant is a content platform focusing on the intersection of tech and finance, publishing across its website, newsletter, YouTube channel and podcast. It’s the most respected media brand in decentralized finance. Join this fast-growing startup in a fast-growing industry, and you’ll grow with us too.
- Address New York, NY