Altonomy is a cryptocurrency trading, asset management and aftermarket advisory firm.
Founded by veteran traders, Altonomy has been the market leader for liquidity management, crypto-to-crypto/crypto-to-fiat OTC trading as well as asset management solutions. Our partners include the industry’s top market cap crypto projects, exchanges and hedge funds. Our global team and network, proven track record and best-in-class infrastructure enable us to be the trusted secondary market partner in a volatile market.
The Blockchain Developer role will be working on research ideas about smart contract projects and providing research and analysis to explore a better solution to the on-chain execution and day-to-day trading requirements.
- Work with internal research team for integrating decentralized exchanges and optimizing infrastructure for on-chain execution.
- Work on research ideas involving smart contract development across different blockchains like Ethereum, Polkadot and Cosmos, etc.
- Interact effectively with high-volume trading desks and partner operations areas to understand day- to-day requirements and issues timely resolution for live applications.
- Follow best practices and maintain overall responsibility for all project deliverables.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solidity experience is a must. Vyper, Web3 is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems.
- 1-2 years’ experience working on Ethereum.
Skills / Abilities
- Must be able to work independently.
- Deep understanding about blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs).
- Interest in and good understanding of both traditional finance and cryptocurrency markets.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
- Good communication skills and experience working closely with Traders and/or Quants.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York, NY