Blockchain DevOps Engineer
Telcoin is a consumer finance company focused on providing customers with low cost, high quality financial services via blockchain technology, legacy banking, and mobile financial services infrastructure.
We are a team of telecom executives, start-up veterans, finance professionals, all-star developers and blockchain specialists looking for a Blockchain DevOps Engineer in the greater Los Angeles area to manage Ethereum blockchain cloud resources and contribute to the backend development of Telcoin’s existing core remittance platform, digital wallet and other Ethereum systems.
- Manage Kubernetes and other cloud resources for various backend services, with a focus on Ethereum blockchain resources.
- Write secure, efficient, testable, and easily maintainable code.
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application.
- Write unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Contribute to the backend development of Telcoin’s existing core remittance platform and digital wallet.
- Interface with blockchain, Android, iOS, and financial partner API integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features within set time frames.
- At least 3 years of experience with managing Kubernetes and other cloud resources (AWS preferred)
- Experience managing and deploying blockchain (Ethereum preferred) nodes/resources
- Production experience writing Rust, C++, or a similar language
- Experience writing smart contracts (Solidity preferred)
- Great written and oral communication skills for both technical details and high-level concepts
- Eager to learn and work in a fast-paced startup environment
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Santa Monica, CA