Computer Vision Engineer at Berico Technologies in New York City
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a candidate with strong coding and mathematical skills to
perform research and development. This candidate will regularly apply their
image processing and machine learning skills in the field of computer vision
and biometrics, contributing to new studies and products for Department of
Defense and Intelligence clients.
- Research and development in computer vision, image processing, and
- Design, implement, model and test algorithms
- Ongoing support and maintenance of existing software
- Prepare technical reports, presentations, and software documentation for
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, electrical engineering,
mathematics, or related fields
- 1+ years of experience in research, design, development, and prototyping
- 1+ years of experience with computer vision, image processing, or machine
- 1+ years of experience with MATLAB or Octave
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ year experience with C, C++, Java, or C#
- Applicants must be eligible for US security clearance; all clearances
require US citizenship
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket or other version control systems
- Experience handling large volumes of data
- Experience with MySQL or a comparable databasing solution
- Development experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with reading academic papers and testing associated open-
- Experience with open-source computer vision and machine learning
libraries or tools
- Familiarity with biometric recognition systems and their performance
- Ability to clearly communicate (written and verbal) complex technical
concepts internally to the team and externally to clients
- Ability to work in a team environment and support multiple different
efforts in parallel
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Government Clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our
products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these
core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from
complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers
think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of
integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily
effortswe strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on
mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to
them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career
development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical
challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that
discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission
Success Is What Makes Us a Great Company.
Post ID: 101
Discover More AI Jobs: