Computer Vision Engineer in NYC
Role: Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer
Location: New York City
Salary: 140-160K DOE
Our client is a global fitness platform who was recently featured on Forbes Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies. They are looking for an expert Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer to work on real-world problems using cutting edge tech!
Top Reasons to Work Here:
- Developing cutting-edge systems.
- Competitive Salary.
- Innovation at the core of their growth plans.
- reporting directly to the VP of product intelligence.
- Globally recognized fitness brand.
What you’ll Need:
- Masters OR PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering – related field.
- 5+ years of professional and/or academic experience.
- Expert in computer vision and deep learning.
- Experience in applying ML & computer vision for use in mobile devices
- Ability to understand research/theory and apply to production code.
- Experience in tasks like Object Detection and Segmentation, and deploying these systems in real-world settings.
- Experience constructing and manipulating image and video datasets (open-source + internal)
- Proficient in C/C++, Java
- ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Bonus points for experience in Caffe and/or YOLO.
Post ID: 99
Discover More AI Jobs:
- AI/ML Jobs
- Machine Learning Jobs
- Big Data Jobs
- Computer Visions Engineer Jobs
- Deep Learning Jobs
- Conversational Designer
- Salary Offer $140,000 to $160,000