Computer Vision Engineer
Loko AI is pioneering Autonomous Systems using Artificial Intelligence. Our proprietary platform takes any video input and instantly provides actionable insights for risk management, security, surveillance, public safety and automation. Loko AI is located in sunny Irvine California – America’s Safest City for its size. Our team comes from top Universities, Fortune 500 Companies, and Hollywood Studios.
The Engineering Team is searching for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer to contribute in developing the next generation of our vision-based platform. The Computer Vision Engineer designs and implements novel deep learning methods (including generative models and motion-aware analysis) for recognition and prediction in multiple spectrums using different sensor types for commercial applications. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to start as a core team member of a fast-growing, pioneering AI startup.
This extraordinary person is a master problem-solver with gifted engineer skills who thrives in a fast-paced production environment. The ideal candidate is multi-faceted and brings a lot of different skills to the table. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, upbeat, is passionate about learning and accepting of new challenges and has a champion-level mindset. To be successful in this role, you should have master-level programming skills, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing production ready code for our commerical applications. This position is full-time, and a background security check is required, $110,00 – $155,000 USD per year salary and benefits.
- Designs and implements deep learning methods for generative models, motion aware video analysis and reinforcement learning
- Ability to take a model from ideation through to commerical production
- Work with engineering, design, operations and marketing and other teams to optimize and execute our commercial software deployment
- Mentor junior engineers
- MS Degree or higher or equivilent
- 3+ years professional Computer Vision Engineering work experience in a commercial production environment
- Strong knowledge of Python and deep learning platforms (e.g., PyTorch and Tensorflow)
- Homographic adaptation and multiple view geometry experience
- Demonstrated experience with architecting and developing deep neural networks
- In-depth understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms and technologies (e.g. OpenCV, Jupyter, YOLOv5, etc)
- Experience working with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors
- US Citizen
- English Language skills both written and verbal
- Security background check required
Job Type: Full-time with Equity Package, Flexible PTO and Health Benefits.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Irvine, CA