Computer Vision Engineer
Due to US Government security clearance requirements, all successful applicants MUST be United States Citizens. Non-US Citizens are not eligible to hold clearances for the level that we need. Individuals with active Top Secret clearances and higher are greatly desired.
We push the boundaries of what is possible every day. Our engineers work on the toughest problems in Computer Vision, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing, and more from a Machine Learning/Deep Learning perspective and collaborate to find the answers. We are a research-focused company whose mission is to solve our customer’s most pressing needs in a creative, cutting-edge manner.
The solutions we develop enable autonomous operation, improve intelligence, and simplify how things get done. We’re doing this by building the most talented, multi-disciplinary research and engineering development team possible.
Currently, we are seeking mid-level to senior computer vision engineers with experience in several of the following areas:
- Computer vision
- Pattern recognition
- Algorithm development
- Machine learning
- Feature detection and estimation
- Image processing
If you are successful, you will work side by side with the brightest engineering minds in order to develop cutting edge image processing software that operates with AI/Machine Learning capabilities. Success for our team means bringing the speed and accuracy of intelligence-gathering to a whole new level.
You’ll have the opportunity to support a wide range of programs that include a combination of new concept/product R&D, development of software products that will perform successfully in our customer’s environment, along with leading and mentoring teams as needed. There may be occasional travel required.
- U.S. citizenship- due to US government security clearance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study. Advanced degrees are strongly preferred.
- 3 years’ or more work experience in the relevant industry with relevant technology
- Programming skills Python or other OO language (Python preferred)
- Software development
- Algorithm development
- Knowledge of various imaging systems (i.e. HSI, EO, Radar, IR, LIDAR, SIGINT principles, etc)
- Ability to provide advanced scientific and quantitative analysis in processing and analyzing spectral imagery through the use of image and signal processing methods
- Familiarity with Unix (Ubuntu Linux) and/or Mac-based workstations, various COTS packages including tools for product creation, modification and off-line analysis of image data
Employee-owned defense and aerospace technology small business seeking scientists and engineers who want to make a difference.
We offer self-directed, company-paid, comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits that provide a generous allowance to allow you to select which benefits matter most.
We offer a 401k with up to 12% company match, equity shares, paid holidays, paid time off, and an education reimbursement allowance.
Most importantly, we offer an environment where we are encouraged to push boundaries, take risks, and enjoy the rewards.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Reston, VA