Computer Vision Engineer
At Stealth Startup, we push the boundaries of what is possible every day. Our engineers work on the toughest problems in Computer Vision, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing and more from a Machine Learning/Deep Learning perspective and collaborate to find the answers. We are a research-focused company whose mission it is to solve our customer’s most pressing needs in a creative, cutting-edge manner.
The solutions we develop enable autonomous operation, improve intelligence and simplify how things get done. We’re doing this by building the most talented, multi-disciplinary research and engineering development team possible.
Currently, we are seeking mid-level to senior computer vision engineers with experience in several of the following areas:
- Computer vision
- Pattern recognition
- Algorithm development
- Machine learning
- Feature detection and estimation
- Image processing
Individuals with active Top Secret clearances and higher are greatly desired.
If you are successful, you will work side by side with the brightest engineering minds in order to develop cutting edge image processing software that operates with AI/Machine Learning capabilities. Success for our team means bringing the speed and accuracy of intelligence-gathering to a whole new level.
You’ll have the opportunity to support a wide range of programs that include a combination of new concept/product R&D, development of software products that will perform successfully in our customer’s environment, along with leading and mentoring teams as needed. There may be occasional travel required.
- U.S. citizenship- due to US government security clearance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study. Advanced degrees are preferred.
- 3 years’ or more work experience in a relevant industry with relevant technology
- Programming skills Python or other OO language (Python preferred)
- Software development
- Algorithm development
- Knowledge of various imaging systems (i.e. HSI, EO, Radar, IR, LIDAR, SIGINT principles, etc)
- Ability to provide advanced scientific and quantitative analysis in processing and analyzing spectral imagery through the use of image and signal processing methods
- Familiarity with Unix (Ubuntu Linux) and/or Mac-based workstations, various COTS packages including tools for product creation, modification and off-line analysis of image data
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Virginia, United States