Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
With our Product Analytics team, you will help guide Match’s Product decisions by crunching large data sets, building models and driving key insights. You’ll also work with other cross-functional teams like BI, Finance, CRM, and Engineering.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide internal consulting to product management, marketing and CRM teams on A/B tests as they move initiatives from concept to market
- Identify, assimilate and clearly articulate actionable insights gleaned from complex data sets
- Proactively engage with product management, development, finance and operations teams to identify and drive opportunities for better user experience
- Provide key insights to internal customers on their specific ad-hoc needs
- Research issues about customer behavior/changes by analyzing relevant metrics, trends etc. supporting enterprise level initiatives
- Assist with conducting member market research – design questionnaires, analyze data and provide meaningful insights
We could be a match if:
- You bring 3+ years of SQL and advanced Excel knowledge*
- You have exposure to applied statistics (descriptive statistics, statistical testing, design of experiments, linear modeling, time series analysis etc); Python/SPSS/SAS/R experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering / related field, Marketing, or MBA with quantitative focus (or 2+ yrs prior experience in product analytics supporting digital applications including mobile apps)
- You are a self-starter with good communications skills and a desire to collaborate with others
- Have experience working in cross functional teams and actively presenting to decision makers
- applicants will be required to complete a SQL and Data Analysis skills assessment test
What’s the team like?
- Our team’s mission is to use data to deliver long-term strategic insights. We also provide short-term guidance on A/B tests, user behavior etc.
- We leverage data to understand our users: what they need, what they do, how to retain them and ultimately how to help them find the best dates.
- We also work to support business trends/forecasting, model the impact of new product ideas on Revenue/EDITDA and other metrics.
Why Match Group? Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples:
$1,500 annual training budget for each employee
Employee led ERGs
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and events (virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, general, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Dallas, TX