Data & Analytics Intern (Remote)
- Currently pursuing, or have completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant analytics field. This can range from a degree in finance or economics to something along the lines of political science.
- Applicable coursework having to do with analysis and critical thinking to effectively interpret data
- Strong skills using data processing software (Microsoft Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with others. Making sure you can own and understand trends to make our platform more effective is critical.
- Demonstrated interest in real estate
- Desire to be a part of a small but rapidly growing company that requires employees to be multi faceted and adaptable.
We’re looking for a hard working individual who is keen to start building something from day one. This person should be constantly trying to learn and develop the inner workings of Perchwell to insure an intuitive product for our customers. At Perchwell we are constantly challenging the norms of the real estate analytics market and trying to give agents as well as brokerages all the information they need to understand the market as a whole. This role has a significant effect on how we show and process data. The learning curve is very steep so the ideal candidate must be motivated to learn quickly.
- Work alongside web developers to implement beneficial changes to the platform
- Daily data review and clean up as data comes in through various sources. This involves constantly looking for trends and patterns to better the process and become more efficient.
- Provide quarterly data and analyses to clients in order to support market updates and insights into general market trends.
- Think about the data creatively to reduce time spent processing individual nodes
- Drive the backend of the software platform and strive to build a more comprehensive database
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to review and check data as new features, markets and initiatives are rolled out.
- Collaborate with engineers, product and customer success teams to identify existing or new problems and come up with solutions to address and fix them.
- Identify projects and initiatives to improve data and be more efficient when expanding to new markets.
- Contribute to the development of something new in the real estate field
Projects We’ve Tackled In The Past
- Quarterly market reports for major real estate brokerages
- Designing a new interface for defining and documenting incorrect unit floor numbers in buildings
- Creating a system to designate private outdoor space for individual units
- Research and compile NYC neighborhood boundaries for different clients
Perchwell is a market intelligence, search and collaboration solution for real estate professionals and their clients. As a complete workflow solution, Perchwell allows agents to provide differentiated service to clients more efficiently and grow their businesses as a result. We’re built on a comprehensive database of real estate data constructed from myriad public and private sources. Together, these data provide a rich foundation for evaluating the market and help professionals develop hyper-personalized, actionable insights in seconds.
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive compensation
Perchwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Address New York City, NY