About the job
Job Title: Data Engineer IV
Duration: 3 months+ (Possible to extension)
Req ID: 17272-1
Location: 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
This team works on supporting data needs for Privacy Programs like Privacy Review, Commitments, etc. Work to create the base datasets from the tools they have to support the privacy programs, based on the datasets they also do reporting on unidash and tableau. Ideal candidate will have solid SQL and Pipeline skills. Preferred if they also have Visualization skills in addition.
Experience as a Data Engineer, with skills in architecture, pipelines, SQL, Python, Tableau.
Past experience in big tech companies highly transferrable to this role.
Could possibly extend or convert
The main function of the Data Engineer is to develop, evaluate, test and maintain architectures and data solutions within our organization. The typical Data Engineer executes plans, policies, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of the organization’s data assets.
• Manage data engineering projects through the full cycle.
• Identify and underline business initiatives from a data engineering perspective
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
• Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
Looking for someone who is GOOD at 3 specific items: (Candidate should have at least 2-3 years of work experience as a Data Engineer.
- Writing Queries in SQL
- Writing Data Pipelines in Python
- Creating Dashboards in Unidash
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
• Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Process certification, such as, Six Sigma, CBPP, BPM, ISO 20000, ITIL, CMMI.
This position will initially be remote, but If extension happens, they will work from the Menlo Park office.
Many learning opportunities to impact on end-to-end data solutions. From tool logging to data architecture to dashboard output. High autonomy and learning on data architecture for complex programs that span across the whole company. Reports visibility to C-Level FB executives.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Menlo Park, CA Hybrid