Data Engineer + ML
CYTK is a team of talented engineers and experts who deploy the most cutting edge software technologies in automotive.
Type: F/T – Employee
Reports to: CTO
Start Date: Immediately
As a data engineer with a data science leaning background, you will manage a vast database of automotive repair data from large manufacturers and individual technicians using our AI-driven mobile platform. You will work with and improve our data mining process to surface relevant data from various data sources.
You will maintain and create new natural language processing models and search algorithms to mine automotive repair data. You will become an expert in all things automotive as you code and develop software for our production applications.
- Train machine learning models that interpret queries and deliver relevant search results to users asking for vehicle-specific information within CYTK’s hybrid apps
- Work closely with the Lead Data Scientist to maintain and develop search algorithms coded in Python for production applications
- Use state of the art machine learning tools in a distributed / cloud computing environment
- Apply NLP to millions of transactions and conduct actionable analyses of usage data
- Set up and tune databases and validate data to ensure their accuracy
- Develop dashboards in Tableau to communicate KPI’s
- Partner with product and customer success to surface data based upon defined requirements and market needs
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or Ph.D. preferred) in quantitative field and 5+ years experience
- Data manipulation expertise involving data extractions and data matching between systems
- Excellent programming skills, including expert level in Python and Jupyter
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms, modelling, and productization
- Strong grasp of NLP and ML software tools including Scikit learn, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS tools a plus
- Ability to lead technical discussions, help drive technical decisions, and implement day-to-day changes
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player in a kind and inclusive working environment – you learn from your teammate’s strength and are likewise excited to share your knowledge and help where needed.
- Automotive experience preferred, but not required.
CYTK provides virtual assistant technology enabling automotive technicians to perform their work safely, quickly and with a higher degree of accuracy. We launched the first product of its kind in the automotive marketplace to allow voice, touch, and visual search of maintenance and repair content on a mobile device. Our platform was designed to enable extremely accurate search specific to the automotive technician workflow, which means combating noise and understanding technical jargon within an intuitive mobile interface. Our suite of applications increases earnings of automotive technicians and shops. Given that most technicians still work with desktop computers, CYTK is poised to change the automotive repair economy – one valued at over $500 billion globally.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Sausalito, CA