Data Science Engineer
About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are a group of storytellers, technology innovators, and change agents. Adobe 3D revolution is here! We are on a mission to deliver the best 3D ecosystem of tools and services in the globe, smart creative apps and high-end content to empower creatives with everything they need to make inspiring art. Join us in building a new creativity platform that will help define Creative Cloud and Adobe’s Digital Media business!
Are you interested in defining the future of 3D creativity by making it frictionless, connected and powerful? Passionate about understanding workflows and customer patterns to drive innovation and business growth? We are seeking a hands-on Data Scientist and Product Analytics Leader to help define and improve the adoption and utilization of Adobe’s Substance 3D suite of products. You’ll be working across all of 3D&I’s product and marketing functions to understand and optimize all parts of the product. This role is a strategic role, working with product managers, growth marketers and the leadership team, to make key decisions about the direction of our products. We are looking for an experienced specialist with a passion for using data to drive the decision-making process.
- Encourage the adoption of analytics models across the product org to influence decisions
- In collaboration with a multi-functional team of product management, marketing, and engineering, you will tap into the underlying data, align on metrics/methodologies and generate valuable insights to inform feature prioritization.
- Partner with leadership to develop business strategy and product roadmaps based on analytical insights
- Build and lead a high-performing team of data scientists
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B experiments to provide reports and impactful insights
- Encourage the data science and product teams around experimentation and product insights
- Work directly with the development teams on product instrumentation, product flow and data capture
- You will work with data engineers to design and automate data pipelines to scale experimentation and user analytics.
What You Need To Succeed
- 7+ years of work experience in data science, product analytics, or other related fields & 2+ years in behavioral data science for apps & services, strongly preferred
- Professional in SQL in querying, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages
- Consistent record of statistical programming software such as Python or R
- Advanced proficiency with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to dig-in, understand the data, and use creative thinking and problem-solving a musts
- Success in communicating insights from data analyses to product teams and business leaders
Nice to have
- Experience in 3D & AR products and analytics
- Knowledge of machine learning and statistical methods
- Familiarity with Web Analytics / Clickstream data
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied, math, operations research or engineering preferred, or related work experience
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams and prioritize through parallel priorities
- Consultant experience
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Oregon, United States