About the job
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with Marketing Analytics background, for a 6-week project starting immediately. You can work from home, wherever you are. If you have automotive experience, that would be great, but not necessary. You must have delivered results over at least 3-5 years.
The ideal candidate’s favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms and familiar with prescriptive analytics tools such as linear/non-linear/integer programming
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (R, Python, C,C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Los Angeles Metropolitan Area