About the job
Suzy is a growth-stage SaaS company that is disrupting the consumer market research space by helping its customers tap the power of human intelligence so they can make better decisions, informed by data and insight. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy’s market research platform to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions.
We’re hiring a Data Scientist to collaborate with our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams to develop highly actionable insights. You are comfortable with large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization. It is key that you have the ability to distill complex information and quickly distribute insights to key stakeholders. You are adept at using a variety of data mining methods, data visualization tools, implementing models, and using/creating/scaling algorithms.
As a member of the Product Strategy and Operations team, you will help bridge the gap between Ideation, execution and product rollouts, streamlining processes and equipping teams with the right tools and knowledge for success.
A special note: All Suzy team members will continue working remotely until we evaluate what future work/office scenarios look like, including our brand new office space in lower Manhattan when conditions are safer.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging product data to drive business decisions.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and help accelerate our product development life cycle, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to scale and automate our quantitative research offerings.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes via data visualization dashboards.
- 5+ years’ experience in data science in related industries (Media/Ad Agency, Market research, SaaS Startups)
- BA/M.S. degree in a quantitative field is desired (Statistics, Economics, Sciences, Engineering, Operational research, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience using statistical languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in data architecture (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience with data visualization tools (PowerBi, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (Logistic Regression, Factor analysis, statistical testing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Devops and agile workflows.
- We take care of our employees and their families. We cover your health, dental, and vision premiums at 100%, and our 401K plan vests immediately
- All of the startup perks you’d expect, including a fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Suzy puts the voice of your consumer at your fingertips. Whether you’re a novice or an expert researcher, our platform brings advanced tools together with the highest quality audience to deliver insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
- Suzy is committed to protecting its customers, employees, partners, and the company as a whole, from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional. Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every user who interacts with company information/data and systems. It is the responsibility of each individual to help protect company information assets.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York City Metropolitan Area