About the job
Cresta is on a mission to make office workers 100x more effective (10x better and 10x faster) through the help of Artificial Intelligence. Fortune 500 companies use Cresta to transform their contact centers into teams of experts resulting in top-level revenue, efficiency, and customer satisfaction gains. Cresta is backed by top investors such as Greylock and Andreessen Horowitz, is chaired by Sebastian Thrun, and was originally spun out of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence lab.
As a data scientist, you will work at the intersection of product, engineering, sales, and customer success to analyze conversational and statistical data all tied back to solving customer problems You’ll have an impact on acquiring new customers, helping our current customers solve critical business questions, and generally influence the product direction and thinking based on data derived insights.
If you enjoy solving problems faced by large enterprise companies, have world-class written and verbal communication skills, and able to handle data analysis, external presentations, and organize internal and external project timelines, then you might be a great fit.
What You’ll Do
- Own and systematize a repeatable way to show value of Cresta for new and existing customers using standard statistical analysis methods (e.g. A/B tests) as well as product engagement and NLP techniques, all tied back to business outcomes
- Create and maintain dashboards, tooling, and visualizations that can be used both internally and externally for communicating value and enabling others to answer data questions
- Analyze large corpuses of text data using standard NLP practices: an example analysis might be “what are the key phrases that sales agents use before making a sale?” and making that analysis repeatable to be used across different teams and customers
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc.) as well as standard NLP analysis tooling (e.g. Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- 3+ years experience working with and analyzing large data sets to solve problems (Bonus: part of that with language/text data)
- The ability to communicate results clearly written, verbally, and via presentations
- Bonus: an advanced degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Sciences, Engineering, CS, Math)
- Address Remote, OR