About the job
At ClearObject we transform data into valuable outcomes, and we are looking for a Data Scientist to join our development team. You will work with our Digital Products team to employ various methods to transform data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll create algorithms for processing real-time IoT data and conduct statistical analysis. As a member of the Digital Products team, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with product outcomes.
To succeed as a Data Scientist at ClearObject, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from various sources. Data Scientist skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of machine learning methodologies and tools.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent communication, organizational skills, and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
Core Role Responsibility
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other roles or responsibilities may be assigned.
● Analyze and Organize large amounts of raw data
● Perform exploratory data analysis and report on results
● Develop and maintain datasets
● Train and retrain machine learning models
● Interpret trends and patterns
● Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
● Build algorithms and prototypes
● Combine data from multiple sources
● Collaborate with engineers, full-stack and back-end developers, and the other product team members on several projects
Desired Skills & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
● Strong background in statistics and mathematical modeling
● Experience building predictive models
● Experience building computer vision ML models is a plus
● Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
● Familiarity with managing CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Spinnaker, Gitlab)
● Familiarity with either the Spark or Dask ecosystem
● Experience with modern data science toolkits such as Project Jupyter
● Experience with PyTorch
● Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
● Intermediate (or better) Python development experience
● Proficient with SQL & noSQL database design
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, IT, ML, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience; Master’s Degree is a plus
● Desire and ability to learn new skills while improving current skills
Nice to haves:
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform
● Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
● Data Science, Machine Learning or Cloud certifications are a plus (e.g. Google Cloud Platform Certified Professional Machine Learning Engineer)
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
ClearObject is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills, and experience.
ClearObject employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, ClearObject may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. ClearObject collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Greater Indianapolis