About the job
Requirements for the Role:
- Data scientist / Data engineer with an advanced degree in electrical engineering
- Background in power systems, optimization and electricity markets. In particular, experience with power flow analysis as well as unit commitment & economic dispatch algorithms.
- Python development experience.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with ISO/RTO or power generation company is preferred.
- Experience with machine learning models, in particular, deep neural networks.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases: data acquisition, cleaning and transformation.
- Ability to work with distributed version control system (e.g. Git, Bitbucket).
- Ability to communicate project findings to key stakeholders.
- Data visualization techniques.
- Basic experience with Cloud servers would be a plus.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Carmel, IN