About the job
Data Scientist with ML/ Machine Learning – Statistical skills, and either Python and/or R experience is needed to build predictive models, build data pipelines, and automate analytics workflows for a dynamic company. This is a long term contract position budgeted for at least 6 months to a year (+).Candidate will initially work remote, but will need to work on-site once the virus clears. Due to contractual obligations, candidate must be on our W2.
Requiements for the Data Scientist:
- Ph.D. (or MS with 4+ years of post MS experience) in Statistics, Mathematics, or closely related field
- 2 years of experience in usingstatistical or machine learning methodologies to solve research problems
- Proficiency in R and/or Python or in another high-level programming language
- Experience in developing statistical, and machine learning models
- Experience analyzing and presenting complex data and proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong publication record in leading scientific journals
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Skills for the Data Scientist:
- Experience working with time-series data and forecasting is highly desired
- Experience with building data and analytics pipeline and automation is highly desired
- Drive for translating business problems into research initiatives that deliver business value
- Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects
Please apply online or email email@example.com. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, Corestaff Services or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Creve Coeur, MO