About the job
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in the following fields: Enterprise Application Development w/ serverless technologies, build and integrate ML (Machine Learning) and DL (Deep Learning) models into applications. This candidate will need a strong background in machine learning, and will work with a team of data scientists to build end to end solutions. And, of course, the candidate MUST be willing to learn new technologies.
A commitment to team work, hustle, and communication skills are important in this role. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance ML / AI solutions requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- BS or Masters degrees in computer science, engineering, or related technical, math, or scientific field
- 3+ years Application Development experience required with cloud technologies
- At least 3 years’ experience in building large-scale machine learning and AI solutions at scale.
- 3+ years of Software Development Experience: scripting languages (Python, R), database languages (SQL, PL/SQL, PG-PL/SQL), version control (GitHub, Bitbucket, AWS Code Commit, data structures, algorithms)
- 2+ years of Machine Learning Experience: ML frameworks, ML algorithms (understanding of classification, regression, clustering, embedding, NLP, and computer vision)
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Herndon, VA Remote