About the job
The ideal candidate’s favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Understand business requirements. Design, manage and optimize data models in supporting various business programs
- Identify and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work closely with data architect and program manager to create data map and data dictionary to help users to leverage and interpret the data and provide trainings on database, ETL processes, and standards to different audiences and user groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2 – 3 years’ of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Strong experience with programming language, such as Python, SAS, and SQL
- Knowledge of SAS programming will be big plus
- Strong understanding and experience with Cloud Storage infrastructure, and operationalizing storage services & solutions (Designing and implementing data solution in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud will be plus)
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
Share your resumes at email@example.com
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Dallas, TX Remote