What Is The Job?
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be integral to developing cutting-edge machine learning models for our metadata generation pipeline.
You will be in charge of critical projects at the forefront of fields like computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), meta-learning, and set learning, among others.
You will perform cutting-edge machine learning research that advances our understanding of fields like computer vision and natural language processing (NLP). You will contribute research that can be applied to our core products.
Who Are We?
We are revolutionizing the TV viewing experience by making products seen in movies and TV shows shoppable. We are dedicated to giving television viewers immediate access to the products they discover in the content they love.
This means we are constantly focused on reducing the friction between inspiration, identification and purchase. Our mission starts with solving a user problem and ends with unlocking billions of impressions for brands and retailers.
What Skills Do You Need?
- PhD or Masters Degree
- A solid grasp of Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Comprehensive knowledge of Python, Java, C++, or comparable OO languages
- Experience analyzing and manipulating diverse data
- Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, or Theano
- $130,000 – $140,000
- Medical, Dental, and Optical Coverage
What’s In It For You?
- You will be able to see your models from research to deployment at scale to our users.
- Our research lab will deliver advertising solutions to viewers all around the world impacting millions of viewers.
- Address New York, NY
- Salary Offer $130,000 - $140,000