Work you’ll do Additional Responsibilities To Include The Data Engineer will support multiple analytics workloads and independent projects for a Federal client, in support of implementing financial analytics and reporting tools.
- Provide strategy and analytic services to the client, to include leveraging data to generate insights and inform decisions, as well as advise the client on data and analytic strategy.
- Daily activities will vary based on client priorities, but the focus will be on managing data and the Extract, Transform, and Load processes.
- Extract data from multiple varied sources and serve it to enterprise for analytics and application development.
- May also conduct minor to advanced data analysis, wire-frame, and develop dashboards and visualizations; and prepare senior leader briefings or support the development of data-informed strategic frameworks to help guide the future of analytics programs.
- Will be required to support team creating dynamic visualizations in Tableau and work with Federal client’s legacy source systems and processes to advocate for, and transform, extract, and load data.
The team Analytics and Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision-making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics and Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy and Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics And Cognitive Will Work With Our Clients To
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
- Leverage automation, cognitive, and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios, and prescribe actions.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining the client’s data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance, which is required for this role.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Tableau or Python.
- 3+ years of data engineering experience.
- 3+ years of data visualization and dashboard creation experience.
- Ability to communicate complex issues and ideas in easy-to-understand language and visuals, as well as effectively operate with remote team members and clients. J
DS&J IntelligenceCommunity How You’ll Grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Dayton, OH