ConcertAI Patient Solutions is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the role of data scientist. In this role, you will work with a small team responsible for designing, prototyping, and developing brand new capabilities for our clients. This work includes all aspects of data exploration, analysis, and predictive/descriptive modeling on patient data for various stakeholders in the healthcare domain. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take a novel problem and develop a unique solution.
- Work with a team to develop advanced analytic techniques to interrogate, visualize, interpret, and contextualize data and develop novel solutions to healthcare specific problems
- Implement a variety of analytics from data processing & QA to exploratory analytics and complex predictive models
- Understand client / product needs and translate them into tactical initiatives with defined goals and timelines
- Implement models using high level software packages (SKlearn, TensorFlow, PySpark, Databricks)
- Collaborate on software projects, providing analytical guidance and contributing to codebase
- Devises modeling and measuring techniques, and utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.) and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines to investigate complex issues, identify, and solve problems, and aid better decision making
- Plans, designs, coordinates and controls the progress of project work to meet client objectives; prepares and presents reports to clients
- Solves highly specialized technical objectives or problems without a pre-defined approach where the use of creative, imaginative solutions is required
- BS in mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years analysis experience
- Solid experience writing SQL queries
- Strong programming abilities Python (pandas, sklearn, numpy/scipy, pyspark)
- Knowledge of statistical methods- regression, ANOVA, EDA, PCA, etc.
- Basic visualization skills- matplotlib/seaborn/plotly/etc. PowerBI experience highly preferred.
- Experience manipulating data sets through commercial and open source software (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, Spark, Python, R, Databricks)
- Working knowledge of medical claims data (ICD-10 codes, HCPCS, CPT, etc.)
- Experience utilizing a range of analytics involving standard data in the Pharmaceutical Industry e.g. claims data from Symphony, IQVIA, Truven, Allscripts, etc.
- Must be comfortable conversing with the end-users
- Excellent analytical, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Advanced Excel skills including (v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, graphing, and macros)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to lead meetings and give presentations
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Memphis, TN