Quartet is a healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We ranked #4 on Built In NYC’s 2020 list of the Best Places to Work. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs.
Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
We are looking for talented data scientists with a passion for addressing business needs through data modeling and analysis to join our team. As an individual contributor on this team, you will work with senior members of the team and internal partners from across the organization. This position requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills; experience with multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment; and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion. Health data experience is a plus.
- Derive insights from descriptive analysis using multiple datasets including user activity on the Quartet platform, medical claims, pharmacy claims etc.
- Apply statistical techniques to model healthcare utilization patterns and evaluate care outcomes.
- Support a data-informed process for experimenting with new products or operational workflows to improve patient outcomes.
- Design and implement metrics, run and interpret experiments, draw causal inferences and create visualizations and dashboards.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Research Scientist
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals.
- Experience with SQL.
- Programming proficiency in Python or R.
- Ability to clearly communicate across disciplines and work collaboratively.
- Research in Public Health, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, or Statistics.
- Graduate degree in quantitative field or Public Health
- Worked in a tech-based startup environment.
- Experience with a cloud computing environment.
- Experience a version control system such as Git.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York City, NY