Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we have got the right team for you! In this role, you are responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Data Scientist in Palo Alto, CA who possess:
- PhD in a quantitative field in the natural or social sciences e.g. statistics, economics, genetics, political science, etc.
- Significant experience in R or Python
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Strong fundamentals in machine learning
As a (Senior) Data Scientist, you will lead the development of modern statistical and experimental methodologies to discover actionable insights in our clinical and biological data. These insights will feed directly into our products and support our research and development efforts. You will work closely with an inter-disciplinary team of laboratory scientists, data scientists, and engineers to ensure the company meets its key milestones and objectives as well as identify additional opportunities where data science can bring real business value. You will also have the advantageous opportunity to collaborate on the data generation process itself.
The Selected Candidate Will Further Possess
- Expertise in applied statistics
- Experience working with datasets that cannot fit in a typical personal computer’s memory
- Proficiency writing high-quality code, using version control, and maintaining documentation
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with an inter-disciplinary team
- Ability to translate business-level objectives to data science objectives
- Experience with clinical or biological data e.g. genomics, proteomics, imaging, EMR
- Experience with association studies in biological domains e.g. GWAS
- Experience with study designs for assessing diagnostic tests
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Palo Alto, CA