Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
Analog Devices Global Operations & Technology, Software Systems organization is looking for a college hire in a new and evolving data analytics group.
- Statistical and Quantitative Analysis of information within the Semiconductor Manufacturing and Engineering problem domains.
- Data visualization especially for data discovery and exploration.
- Software design and development, including Data Structure and Database implementation.
- Create and maintain data sets for machine learning training/verification/testing
- Create and maintain productionized machine learning models
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or whatever you would require)
- Familiarity with R, Python, SQL
- Experience with data cleansing/transformation, feature engineering, statistical analysis, data visualization, and data mining.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: logistic regression, classification, clustering, and anomaly detection. Experience with neural networks a plus.
- Experience creating models in AWS SageMaker (or other equivalent Cloud offering) a plus.
- Good communication skills. Able to work with key stakeholders in understanding and identifying the business requirements and needs and then explaining analytical results in a way that is relevant for business partners.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO Is The Law
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: No
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Wilmington, MA