Deep Learning Engineer – Remote
About the job
DEEP LEARNING ENGINEER
Medical Tech Company
UNITED STATES – REMOTE WORK
$110,000 – $130,000
Do you possess a strong background in medical imaging and computer vision? Do you want to work in a growing AI team at a company that is making huge advancements in the telehealth industry? Keep reading!!
This fast growing company has dedicated itself to using AI to change the teleheath industry. They are well established and well funded and have received attention around the globe. They are working on building out a new AI team that is going to change the way people are receiving a health service from the comfort of their own home.
THE ROLE – DEEP LEARNING ENGINEER
As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will be working in a small AI team and will be involved in helping build out the team as well
- You will be developing computer vision and deep learning models for 3D reconstruction, video analysis, and image analysis
- You will be working heavily with Python and working with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- You will be involved in bringing the models from research into production and getting them ready for deployment
- You will be working on image processing and 3D reconstruction of images and videos provided by the company’s customers
Your Skills And Experience
- MSc or PhD in a related area, preferably in biomedical engineering. medical imaging or computer vision
- At least 1-2 years of industry experience working on image/video processing and 3d reconstruction
- Proven experience with delivering AI algorithms and putting them into production preferred
- Strong technical skillset in Python, Keras, TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Prior experience with developing DL models and algorithms and working with different types of medical imaging modalities
You can expect to earn up to $130,000 (depending on experience) as a Deep Learning Engineer.
How To Apply
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Annie Nasharr via the apply link on this page.
Computer vision, healthcare, deep learning, medical imaging, object detection, image classification, computer science, artificial intelligence, C++, Python, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, image analysis, research, MRI, CT , 3D Reconstruction, image processing
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Address New York, United States