· Aligning EdTech technical and business strategies
· Design and Architect a solution with limited information
· Assess a customer’s current architecture by investigating its components
· Analyzing a customer’s objective and assessing its opportunities, risks, benefits, and costs
· Own up the technical solution in a proposal response
· Bringing a “big picture” perspective to the adoption of new ideas
· Define how technology can be used to solve a given business problem
· Identify which framework, platform, or tech-stack to be used for a given solution
· Implementing transformation and transitional architecture
· Participates in Transformation board alongside customer CTO
· Define and drive the Technology advisory and consulting services
· Collaborate with project management and IT development teams.
The candidate should have minimum experience of 10 years in building the EdTech platform and solutions with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
The candidate is expected to bring the experience, practical skills and knowledge in the following: Must have
· Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design for developing EdTech solutions like Content distribution, Learning management, Authoring, Web / mobile reader, Assessment, Learning Analytics
· Ability to review the actual implementation of the architecture and integration point
· Infrastructure and engineering design
· Web and platforms · DevOps Good to have
· System security measures
· Database management
· SaaS-based platform
· Business analysis
· Project and product management Soft Skills: The candidate should be investigative individuals, which means they’re intellectual, introspective, and inquisitive. ·
Expert communication: The Solution Architect must be capable of communicating clearly the technical aspects with CTO and Business organization
· Mastery of software development process and technical skills: The candidate must possess plenty of knowledge in technical aspects to be able to provide guidance, identify risks, and assess the technology architecture and infrastructure of the solution · Detail oriented: The candidate must be a detail-oriented individual.
· Technology agnostic: Technology is constantly changing, the candidate must stay on top of the latest technologies, techniques, and tools
· Collaboration: The candidate must have past experience in collaborating with the remotely located team at some offshore location with the diff time zone.
- Address New York, NY