Junior Full Stack Developer
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing woman-owned (WOSB) dedicated service provider to the federal government. We work hard to promote the best interest of our clients, team, and community while delivering excellence through their Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics services.
We are currently seeking a motivated Full Stack Developer (Jr) for an exciting opportunity with a federal client. Our innovative customer is working to modernize the way the agency uses big data and data analytics to meet its investigative mission and objectives. The candidate will also support the development of an agency wide analytics platform and the development of customized applications and tools to meet unique personnel use cases and agency objectives, using cloud and primarily open source technologies.
The developer will provide direct development and analytics support to agency personnel. This includes working with the client to gather project requirements, providing expertise and tool/technology suggestions, and delivering high-quality and refined work products.
- Design and develop customized data pipelines to ETL, process, and clean big data from disparate data sources.
- Work collaboratively on cross-functional teams to develop applications and tools, using primarily open source tools.
- Develop data analytics models and processes, as needed, to support investigative needs.
- Work directly with the government client to gather requirements, strategize, and plan data analytics initiatives and projects.
- Use agile methodology and follow Program processes and procedures, using JIRA and Confluence.
- Motivation and willingness to learn new tools and technologies, and the drive to learn and grow as a Full Stack Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, quantitatively-focused social sciences, or other quantitative fields.
- 1+ years’ experience working with open source programming languages (Python, Java, R).
- 1+ years’ experience conducting complex data analysis with big data sets.
- 1+ years’ experience creating analytics dashboards, visualizations, and presentations for diverse audiences.
- Experience and expertise with unstructured and structured data from disparate sources, data ingestion, ETL, data processing, and databases. NiFi experience a plus.
- This position requires that the candidate be a US Citizen.
- Agile development knowledge and experience working with associated tools, ie. JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with open source data storage (ElasticSearch, HBase) and AWS Data Stores.
- Experience building/optimizing data pipelines and data flows, NiFi experience a plus.
- Government contractor/consulting experience.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Arlington, VA