Full Stack Engineer
About the job
Neighborhood Sun’s goal is to make renewable energy accessible for everyone, not just the select few. We do this through our industry-leading platform, Sun Engine (™), an advanced software platform that allows us to connect and manage thousands of customers to renewable energy projects. Join our team and be a part of building the best platform in the industry.
We’re a certified B-Corp, meaning we’ve met the most rigorous standards of social and environmental performance – we believe that business can be a force for good in the world, which is why we’re committed to serving our customers, employees, communities, and the planet.
Join our team and help us expand our software platform as we continue to invest in innovation and excellence in execution.
About the Position
● Build easy to use, customizable User Interfaces
● Build out REST API component services
● Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
● Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
● Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
● Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch
● Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
● Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
● Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
● 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
● Experience working on cloud based software projects
● Professional experience using open source technology
● Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
● Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications
● Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
● Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously
Working at Neighborhood Sun
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday, with possible weekend work. We offer health insurance with vision and dental, matching retirement contributions, parking and metro coverage, as well as 15 personal days/year.
We encourage all our employees to take ownership over their roles as well as the opportunity to fail forward. We’re passionate about providing an inclusive atmosphere that let’s everyone’s voice be heard,and provides opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Silver Spring, MD Hybrid