I &O Senior Dev/Ops Automation Engineer
Seattle Genetics is seeking a Senior DevOps Automation Engineer to drive automation and improve our ability to scale. Deep Infrastructure/Operations experience and deep experience writing automations from scratch using Python, Ruby, or Go. Candidate will build automation to support Infrastructure, laboratory equipment and develop methods and drive improvements to increase throughput and efficiency. Candidate must hit the ground running.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Senior Automation Engineer role, working with Azure or any other cloud platform. AWS, GCP
- Willing to write software in other languages as needed
- 3+ Years as a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer with a lot of automation skills
- 2+ years automating with Powershell including automating DNS entries, building module, building function, and ability to automate things normally done manually
- Experience setting up and managing Linux and Windows virtual machines (VMs)
- Experience with ISO, GxP and/or other Regulatory compliance requirements
- Knowledgeable in CI/CD and agile practices
- Able to take the initiative and drive change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills [Must]
- Develop and document test scenarios and test cases for all user stories covering
- Performance test cases
- Security test cases
- Track metrics
- Test coverage
- Minimum 5 years of technical engineering and automation experience required
- Solid skills in Leadership, Project Management (Agile, Scrum, and Lean), Release Management, Hardware/Software Design & Best Practice, Computer Security & Compliance, and Enterprise Design required
- Knowledge of enterprise data management technologies, enterprise data warehouse (EDW), data integration, and discovery platforms (Informatica, Tableau, Alteryx)) and testing platforms required. Advanced expertise in at least Automation technologies, including strong scripting capability using Python, Pearl, ksh/bsh, Powershell, T-SQL, etc.
- Professional certification in an applicable technology or project management discipline preferred
- Experience supporting enterprise solutions preferred
- In-depth knowledge of virtual desktop technologies, remote deployment, patch management, and disk imaging, server virtualization technologies, and server operating systems preferred
- Experience implementing projects involving enterprise hardware and/or software technologies preferred
- Knowledge of networking concepts (advanced networking/switching/routing) preferred
- Proficient verbal and written skills required to communicate in the English language effectively
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary and occasional travel
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, with bending and mobility to move large objects
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Bothell, WA