Compensation: Up to $140K + excellent benefits
Location: San Mateo, CA
Specialties: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, C++, Deep Learning, Pattern Recognition, Image Recognition, Image Processing, Robotic Vision, Machine Vision, Object Detection, Object Recognition, Image Classification
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Due to tremendous growth, we have a key opening for a Imaging Scientist to join our team. The ideal candidate needs to be be strong with Machine Learning, Computer Vision and programming using C++.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
What You Will Be Doing
– Analyze and enhance existing document and/or medical image analysis algorithms
– Design and develop document management and/or medical image analysis utilities
– Write development specifications
– Identify potential issues and propose solutions
– Troubleshooting and bug fixing to meet specifications
– Release timely according to project schedule
What You Need for this Position
2.) 2-5 year’s experience with Machine Learning / Deep Learning
3.) Strong programming skills in C/C++
4.) Masters in Computer Science or similar; PhD is preferred.
What’s In It for You
– Salary – up to $140k + excellent benefits and 401k
– Incredibly stable
– Great team to work with
Security Clearance will be needed – therefore, only US citizens can be considered.
- Address San Mateo, CA
- Salary Offer $140,000+