Jr. Application Developer
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
Technamo is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware and Maryland govt. agencies.
Job Duties (Description of specific duties in a typical workday for this position:
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively with teams using a DevOps approach to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real time systems. You will participate in projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including to include estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing. This position is in Washington, DC, SW.
Requirements (Years of experience, Education, Certifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3 years of experience in a software development role
- Understanding of RESTful Web APIs – concept, design, and implementation
- Hands-on experience with writing and conducting unit tests written in Mocha and Jest
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Must be US Citizenship
Nice to Have: (skills that are not required, but nice to have)
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB) recommended, but not required
- Understanding of Windows/Linux command line tools (Linux/*NIX recommended)
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Washington, D.C