Jr. Software Engineer
About the job
100% Remote – Must work MST time Zone
Must have CS or 1-2 years experience with a Bootcamp Immersive
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist with launching a public API for our product platform by consolidating and polishing our internal private API products.
- Rapidly deliver new software features or platform enhancements as part of a small team of specialists, using the full software development lifecycle.
- Solve interesting and complex problems relating to distributed order fulfillment for ecommerce.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to debug and improve products.
- Build optimized, scale-able and portable code that is clean, fast and easy to maintain.
- Validate and verify your solutions to ensure best customer product fit and maximum edge case coverage.
- Work collaboratively with both our internal engineering team, and an offshore engineering team to assist with engineering delivery across all of our products.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end software developer.
- Enjoys working as part of a small specialized team in a start-up environment.
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process; including design, development and deployment.
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Node.js, SQL, and C#.
- Proven knowledge of experience with the eCommerce domain.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent time management and teamwork skills to work towards tight deadlines as a team.
So, whats in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote working
- Social and fun co-working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to be a part of a talented and growing organization
- Excellent career development & growth
If this Software Engineer role sounds like you, your skills and knowledge will significantly contribute to the growth and development of the organization. Wed love to hear from you!
Performance. Excellence, Value. Founded in 1997, our success is built on our relationships with our clients and our ability to deliver real value. ITCO Solutions is a technology services organization specializing in Workforce Solutions, Consulting Services, and Software Licensing.
At ITCO Solutions, our goal is to create a long-term relationship by providing quality service and delivering real value to our consultants and clients. We are not a staffing firm that will just submit resumes with little value. The ITCO team works directly with the hiring manager to understand requirements so we can deliver a conslutant that fits.
Workforce Solutions Providing qualified IT talent to fill client resource needs, augment staff, and deliver projects on time. Engage ITCO Workforce Solutions to bolster the capacity of your IT staff and/or extend your capabilities beyond your existing skill sets.
Consulting Services Streamline your adoption of technology and ensure optimal investment with ITCO Consultants.
- Turn-Key project delivery
- Reduce complexity
- Infrastructure, Virtualization, Cloud, and Managed services
SmartSoft Licensing Solutions has set a new standard of value in helping companies maximize their purchasing power across the software spectrum.
- Hard-dollar costs savings by as much as 30% for enterprise software licensing
- Simplify the management and maintenance of software purchases
- Provide an assessment of your existing licensing
- Address Utah, United States