Junior Software Engineer
About the job
Feedzai is the market leader in managing financial risk with AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with today’s most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai’s fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving customer Experience.
The Customer Success team ensures our global customers achieve their business goals using our product. Everything you do matters: all your code, machine learning models, advisory, management, and other actions/roles will have a material impact on the way our clients run their business and how effectively we fight fraud and protect people from wrongdoing. You will be able to interact and meet many people from widely different cultures around the world and understand the business like few others. You will be able to say you protect people on a daily basis. You will be challenged with new technology, new processes, and new mindsets and will be asked to contribute to ensure continuous improvement. Come and change the world with us.
- Execute full software development life cycle building integrations and enhancements to Feedzai core product.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate multiple software components into a fully functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy and support systems in production.
- Comply with best practices and industry standards.
- Work with Agile principles to regularly deliver quality products
- Ensure proper feature deployment or product upgrades.
- Provide Second Tier support for clients that are live.
- Other duties as needed.
- Experience in Java software development or other modern language
- A BS or MS in computer science, or a comparable field, or equivalent experience.
- Client engagement experience and ability to work with a client in a consultative manner.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Availability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Ansible, Docker (optional)
Feedzai is an equal opportunity Employer
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Address Atlanta, GA