Junior Software Engineer
About the job
Noregon is looking for Junior Software Engineers that are ready to put their skills and expertise alongside the brightest minds to impact the industry that keeps us going! Noregon Systems develops and offers remote and in-shop diagnostic software, hardware, data analytics and diagnostic tool management to consumers within the heavy-duty trucking industry. Our Junior Software Engineers design, develop and install creative and innovative software solutions.
Junior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Work with our Program Managers and customers to define requirements and specifications.
- Implement software and program functionality.
- Participate in requirements, design, code, and test plan reviews.
- Provide input to Test Engineers.
- Develop code, documentation, and specifications in accordance with our Quality Assurance plan.
- Effectively deal with team members at all levels. Our developers demonstrate tact, good judgment, and great composure.
- Loves to code!
- Ability to work onsite in Greensboro, NC
- Education: Programming Certification, Associate Degree a plus.
- Experience: 6 months programming experience
- Knowledgeable in C++ and C#
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience with C++, C#, .Net and/or SQL
- Experience developing in WinForms environment using C# a plus.
- Familiar with object-oriented design concepts and design patterns
- Experience working with automotive protocols is a plus!
Working with our team!
- Noregon employees demonstrate tact, good judgement, and great composure with everyone in our organization.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude to navigate with teams and all personalities.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
Why you want to work here:
- We like to have fun and encourage a work-life balance!
- Noregon employees are part of our family!
- Monthly employee events to recognize that we value YOU! You name it-cookouts, baseball games, holiday parties, food trucks, fantasy football etc.
- Recognition program with substantial prizes
- Ping-pong tables in our breakrooms
- 14 days paid time off.
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 Weeks paid Parental Leave.
- Paid sabbatical every 5 Years of service
- Flexible Schedules
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Great location in the heart of North Carolina’s Piedmont (Greensboro)
- Paid relocation packages for eligible positions
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Noregon Systems, Inc is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Greensboro, NC