Machine Learning Engineer
About the job
We’re working with a market leader in electronic health records (EHR) bases studies. Partnered with world class biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms, their platform runs real world evidence studies for regulatory and reimbursement purposes.
Utilizing data science and AI, this company is looking for an NLP Engineer to take ownership of the NLP components, working alongside the Product Manager to drive, build and implement NLP models and infrastructure.
- Build, refine and productionize NLP models
- Verify data quality, supervise the data and find available datasets
- Train models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Define pre-processing and validation strategies
- Bachelors or above in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- 3+ years of industry experience deploying NLP models
- Expertise with NLP techniques and libraries
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big unstructured datasets
- Experience with cloud-based machine learning resources (AWS)
Big Cloud is acting as a vendor to this position which is a direct hire.
- Address California, United States