Machine Learning Engineer
About the job
Modis is looking for Machine Learning Engineers. Our opportunities are either long-term engagements, contract to hire or permanent placement roles. If you’re looking for work in an enterprise level environment with a Fortune 100 company – make sure to apply today!
- Plan, Configure, Deploy and Operate a cloud solution
- Deliver Proof of Concepts for new Solutions on Cloud
- Works well under pressure, independent and meets deadline
- Hands on/working Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
- Experience Hosting applications on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage, Big Query etc..
- Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and impact of pricing
- Knowledge of Networking principles and protocols including not limited to Load Balancing, firewall rules
- Proficient in scripting languages including Python, yaml.
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring using GCP(Google stackdriver)
- Prior experience working with: container technology, docker files, doscker images, Github, CI/CD concepts
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef.
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Machine Learning experience
- GCP Stack
- Platform vision
- Migration to GCP
- Understanding or desire to learn end to end Machine Learning technology stack (Tools such as Domino Data Labs, Kubeflow, Kubernetes, SeldonCore, GCP, Jupyter Notebook, Hive, etc).
- Ability to work cross functionally
- 1-2+ years of experience developing GCP ML app’s
- Modis offers Visa sponsorship and Green Card services
Please feel free to contact Leticia Oliveira for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Detroit Metropolitan Area