Machine Learning Engineer
About the job
The Sponsored Products Allocation and Pricing Team is responsible for auctions that drive a multi-billion dollar advertising program. We use data-driven approaches to make trade-offs between publisher, advertiser, and shopper concerns as a part of Sponsored Products Ads program. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate using the power of data science, big data and machine learning, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
As a Machine Learning Engineer on the Sponsored Products Allocation and Pricing Team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to build our next generation platform to leverage vast amounts of data and machine learning techniques to optimize auctions for Sponsored Products on Amazon. You’ll work with Product Managers, Economists and Scientists to solve complex problems at Amazon-scale bringing your engineering skills together with the powers of AWS to launch solutions that will have direct customer impact.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business, and we define and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long-term growth. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of the Amazon vision.
- Design and implement infrastructure for orchestrating end to end machine learning lifecycles
- Work with a variety of technologies such as Spark, EMR, AWS Lambda and Step functions, etc.
- Set up processes to monitor and continually improve efficiency and performance of KPIs
- Help shape the technical direction for simulation and automation to evolve the auction mechanism
- Partner with data scientists to drive machine learning modeling, and experimental design such as A/B testing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience working with high-performance scalable systems
- Experience in online advertising
- 5+ years of industry experience
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1479090
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York, NY