Machine Learning Engineer
About this Job
KELLS develops AI-powered products and services to improve how dental care is being conducted and delivered. We are looking for talented machine learning engineers to bring our core technology platform to the next level. This includes creating large scale datasets with high quality annotations, building models for object detection and segmentation with high accuracy, model compression and optimization, human-in-the-loop learning and more. You will work with experts in the field to design, experiment and deploy machine learning systems, present your work in public venues, and gain end-to-end experience to put machine learning into a product.
- Master or Ph.D in computer vision, machine learning, data science and AI related fields.
- Ability to formulate real-world problems in a machine learning framework and propose end-to-end solution for it
- Avid problem solver, active learner and good communicator.
- Solid programming skill using Python and scientific computing libraries.
- Knowledge of using cloud platforms like AWS for running jobs.
- Able to demonstrate working experience in building and deploying machine learning models using libraries like PyTorch or Tensorflow/keras.
- Experience in working with medical images is a plus.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience
This position offers a full-time employment opportunity with compensation commensurate with applicant’s experience. In addition to extensive technical experience, you will have exposure to the other parts of an early-stage startup including product and business development. If you are excited to apply your machine learning skills to build real-world products, please send your resume (github account if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About KELLS Inc.
KELLS is a New York based early-stage startup building AI-powered platform to assist dentists to make better diagnosis and treatment for their patients. Our current product analyzes dental imagery to identify critical findings related to potential dental diseases within seconds and generate consolidated reports automatically. We integrate with existing dental workflow seamlessly to boost the productivity and performance for dentists while increasing patient’s clinical care.
Our founding team is comprised of dentist with over 30 years of practice history as clinical expert and DSO (dental service organization) developer, technologist with Ph.D in AI and built products at companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and business veteran who co-developed one of the largest DSO’s in New England.
We’re a small team with big dreams of helping the dental industry work better and people live better.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York, NY